O’Brien’s Moving & Storage has a lengthy record of quality service and customer satisfaction that has resulted in numerous awards and accolades over the years. For over 90 years, O’Brien’s Moving & Storage has made it our goal to provide the best moving and storage services on the East Coast. While we are proud of our achievements, it does not stop there – we continually strive to maintain the standards that resulted in the awards by further enhancing our service quality for our customers.
We’re excited to continue raising the standards for high-quality relocation services in the United States and all over the world, and to add this latest accomplishment to a long list of industry awards and recognitions that spans over almost ten decades.
This year, we are proud to announce additional new industry awards for our moving company – including recognition for a few members of our outstanding crew! Three of our longtime owner/operators have earned an elite title from Allied Van Lines. David Parisi, Edward Hanna, and Brett Remaly were recognized as “Master Movers,” a prestigious distinction awarded to the best of the best in the Allied Van Lines network.
Allied Van Lines’ Master Movers
Only the very best drivers in the Allied Van Lines’ network of moving companies are named “Allied Master Movers”. To be in the running as a Master Mover candidate, Allied drivers must meet a series of qualifications, including:
- Two years of service as a driver for an Allied Van Lines agent.
- High performance in customer satisfaction surveys.
- Top ranking in network-wide claims reporting survey.
The Winner’s Circle: Master Mover Criteria
Only the best are considered, and the requirements are very stringent. To earn the Master Mover status, drivers must meet all of the following criteria:
- Earn a 4.7 or better rating (out of 5.0) for the prior 12 month period, based a minimum of 10 Quality Customer Surveys taken; and
- Have a claim ratio of .00750 or lower for the prior 12 month period; plus
- Have an excellent driver safety (CSA) record for the prior 24 month period along with no preventable accidents or major moving violations in the prior 12 month period.
O’Brien’s Master Movers
Within the fleet, there are three levels of drivers: regular drivers, top 20 drivers (those that rank within the top 20% of all drivers), and Master Movers. While our entire moving crew is exceptional, we are very proud to have several award-winning members on our team:
- Edward Hanna: Began in 1989 and has 30 years of moving experience, all with O’Brien’s.
- Brett Remaly: Began with O’Brien’s in 1996 as an hourly helper, and now has 23 years of experience.
- David Parisi: Began as an hourly driver in 1997, much of it with O’Brien’s. Has 26 years of experience.
To maintain their Master Movers status, drivers must re-qualify for the honor each year by meeting the same high standards as the year before. David Parisi, Edward Hanna, and Brett Remaly retained their Master Movers status, as they all have received this honor previously.
We are very proud to recognize and congratulate all 3 drivers that help insure that we provide the best moving services possible to our customers.
Past Awards and Honors in the Moving and Storage Industry
Because of our Lehigh Valley moving company’s commitment to training and innovation in moving standards, we’ve earned numerous moving company awards and recognitions over the 90 years that we’ve been in service.
- Excellence: A rating of “Excellent” in Allied’s Customer Focus Performance Survey in Allentown and Leesport.
- Customer For Life: The “Customer for Life” Award, a top 5 ranking of all agents in Allied’s largest division.
- Agent of the Year: The Quality Hauling Agent of the Year award is only bestowed upon 4 of the 300+ Allied agents for outstanding service and dedication to quality.
- Top 10: Top 10% Ranking among all Allied agents for Compliance, Safety, and Accountability, granted by the CSA, a division regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Mover of the Year: “Mover Member of the Year” Award, granted by the Pennsylvania Moving & Storage Association.
- Million Dollar Booker and Hauler: Two distinct awards received year after year for the high volume of moves we successfully complete for happy customers in our service area.
Contact Our Award-Winning Team of Movers from O’Brien’s Moving and Storage Today!
Since 1928, O’Brien’s Moving and Storage has been a committed member of the community in the Lehigh Valley and its surrounding areas. Whether you need local or long-distance solutions for your move, or top-quality storage options you can count on, our team is equipped and qualified to handle your project with the utmost care and efficiency.
We’d love to discuss your moving needs and how our highly rated movers can make your relocation a safe, efficient, affordable, and enjoyable experience. For more information about Lehigh Valley moving company and our services for moving and storage in Pennsylvania, give our team a call now. Or, to request a free, in-home moving quote with one of our moving coordinators, fill out our online form.