O'Brien's Moving and Storage Careers
O’Brien’s Moving & Storage is committed to providing the highest level of service. We selectively employ only those individuals who will be able to live up to the standards of excellence that have become an integral part of our company culture. Every potential candidate is subject to a detailed interview process that includes background checks and drug testing. That is why we only use our own professionally trained crew members on our moves, resulting in better service to our customer. Our crew members continuously receive both classroom and hands-on training in order to maintain the highest safety standards and quality service. As part of the O’Brien’s team, you are respected as an elite moving professional and will be treated as so.
- Are you in very good physical condition?
- Have a positive, teamwork attitude.
- Have leadership skills and are accountable for their actions.
- Are dependable and arrive on time.
- Are friendly and able to relate to customers.
- Have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a strong work ethic and take pride in their work.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs or more on a consistent basis.
The quality service and customer satisfaction that go along with successful moves rely completely on our dedicated professionals. O'Briens Moving & Storage requires individuals with the highest devotion to upholding our standards of unbeatable customer service. If you feel you meet this requirement, please review the careers O'Briens Moving & Storage has available below.