Montgomery County Business Outlook
As they say, change is a part of life. However, when it comes to the business world, not all change is good. If you want to live in an area that weathers the hard times and comes out on top, then Montgomery County might be the place for you! Montgomery County has one of the nation’s highest-concentrations of growing businesses, making it a leading destination for business leaders in a wide-range of industries including transportation, cybersecurity, biohealth, food and beverage, and many more. For example, Montgomery County is home to Hugh Communications, Discovery Networks, and Marriott International, to name a few!
Why Businesses Thrive in Montgomery County
Sure, all areas have their ups and downs, and Montgomery County is no different. However, there are some key reasons why this metropolitan area continues to be one of the nation’s focus-points for economic growth. According to market statistic research, here are some reasons your business could do well in Montgomery County:
- Higher Employment Rate: Montgomery County has maintained an employment rate that is above the national average, even during times of recession.
- Vast Industrial Growth: As mentioned earlier, Montgomery County is home to some of the nation’s largest and most prosperous industries. Some of the top employers for 2017 include:
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corporation
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospitals Inc
- Giant Food Stores, LLC
- Quality Education: Thanks to quality schools and career recruitment competition, Montgomery County boasts a highly-educated workforce that soars above the national average, so you’re sure to connect with many amazing business minds.
- Family-Friendly Environment: Not only is the area a bustling business area, it is a great place to raise a family, so those who move to Montgomery County often stay and contribute to the area’s over-all growth.
What to Expect for the Future of Montgomery County
Though past and current trends are a great place to start when evaluating the viability of business in Montgomery County, you probably want to know a little about what the future is expected to hold. Here are some areas of business that are expected to promise the most employment opportunity for 2020:
- Management Analysis
- Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners
- Accountants and Auditors
- Medical and Health Service Managers
- Software Developers, Systems Software
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Moving to Montgomery County? We Can Help!
If you’re seeking better career opportunities by moving to or within Montgomery County, then finding a reliable moving company in Montgomery County is a good first step. O’Brien’s Moving & Storage has provided seamless residential and commercial moving services since 1928, making us one of the most experienced and sought-after household and office moving companies in the area!
Embarking on a new career opportunity is an important time in your life, one that should not be overshadowed with the complexities of moving. To get the best home or office relocation service possible, contact O’Brien’s Moving & Storage today to learn more about our full-service Montgomery County movers!
Subscribe to O'Briens Moving & Storage's Blog