If you’re considering moving to Bethlehem, PA, then there’s a lot for you to look forward to! Whether moving here for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find everything you need. In-fact, the hardest part about moving to Bethlehem is deciding which of the amazing 26 neighborhoods you want to live in! To help you decide which location is best for you, O’Brien’s Moving and Storage, your local Bethlehem moving company, has put together some “Top 5” lists for getting to know the area.
Top 5 Facts About Bethlehem
- Bethlehem is the seventh largest community in
Pennsylvania with a population of over 75,000!
- Bethlehem is home to both white-collar and
blue-collar workers, offering a variety of opportunity.
- The average income for a family of four in
Bethlehem is around $98,000.
- Bethlehem is very ethnically diverse.
- The overall education level in Bethlehem is
above the national average.
Top 5 Bethlehem Neighborhoods
- Most expensive: Sante Mill Rd / Linden St
- Highest appreciating: W Leigh St / 7
- Greatest income growth: Brodhead
- Safest neighborhood: Hanover / Delta
- Best in education: Seidersville / Bingen
Top 5 Locations for Fun in Bethlehem
- Steel Stacks: Located on Founders Way,
this ten-acre campus is a great place to become immersed in local history and family
fun. Steel Stacks offers more than 100 concerts and 8 festivals annually
dedicated to arts, culture, and family events.
- Sands Casino: The Sand’s resort located
on Sand’s Blvd in Bethlehem offers everything you’d expect including gaming,
fine dining, live entertainment, bustling nightlife, and more!
- Dutch Springs Aqua Park: This top
family-fun park is located on Hanoverville Road, offering a wide-selection of
activities from swimming among inflatable slides to scuba diving and
- Illicks Mill Park: Illick’s Mill Rd is
home to a fun-packed park and recreation center. People of all ages enjoy the
lovely scenery and many attractions like swimming, free outdoor movies, tennis
lessons, adult basketball leagues, playground programs, and much more!
- Westgate Mall: When shopping is what
you’re looking for, you can beat Westgate Mall located on Schoenersville Rd.
There are a lot of stores to choose from in this clean, easy to navigate
mall—and the spacious parking isn’t bad either!
Top 5 Places to Work in Bethlehem
- Lehigh University in West Bethlehem: This
private research university offers experience and growth in a wide-variety of
- St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network in
Fountain Hill: Medical professionals will find working at St. Luke’s a
highly-rewarding experience, professionally and beyond.
- B. Braun Medical, Inc on 12 Ave:
B. Braun is part of a global organization with over 56,000 employees.
Internships are available as well as positions in various departments ranging
from healthcare to human resources, legal positions, pharmacy, marketing, and
- Giant Food Stores in Bethlehem Square: There
are a wide-range of opportunities here including employment for warehouse
assistants, pharmacists, distribution specialists, managers, and office support
- Sands Casino Resort on Sand’s Blvd: If
you’re looking for work as a culinary expert, or if you’d like to find
education and employment as a professional dealer, this is the place for you!
As the home movers in Bethlehem, O’Brien’s Moving & Storage is proud serve the great people of our community. Bethlehem has much to offer, to say the least! People of all ages and backgrounds can find the perfect community for them, along with some of the best business, educational, and family-fun opportunities in the Northeast! When it’s time to plan your Bethlehem move, call the local moving company people have trusted since 1928 – O’Brien’s Moving & Storage!
- Residential Movers