Apply at O'Briens Moving & Storage
O'Brien's is one of Allied's largest agents with great income opportunity, along with our other great benefits below!!
- Transporting household and office furniture from origin to destination in a safe and claim free manner.
- Load and unload furniture from truck.
- Inventory, pack, and wrap furniture.
- Maintain driver logs and daily maintenance reports.
- Supervise a crew.
- Valid CDL License A or B.
- Clean MVR for 5 years.
- Must pass a criminal background check, drug test and DOT physical.
- Ability to supervise/lead crew.
- 1 year of driving experience preferred, but willing to train someone that is self-motivated and willing to get ahead.
- Apply Now
- Bi – weekly pay cycle
- Can advance 50% of hauling revenue
- Truck painting program
- Trailers provided
- Financial assistance with purchasing new equipment
- Back haul dispatch
- Flexible scheduling means more family time
- Very low hauler chargeback
- Our insurance carrier offers very low insurance rates on physical damage, bobtail, and workmen’s comp
- Easy to read settlements
- First in, first out dispatch
- No forced dispatch. Freedom to accept or decline trips.