Pottstown, PA (610)-323-7302
Pottstown, a borough in Montgomery County, is located on the Schuylkill River about 32 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Thriving from the early fortunes of the iron industry, the city was founded John Potts in 1761. Since his family was full of iron masters, he was attracted to the area and established a large forge. Laying claim to the land, he dubbed the area Pottstown. The town grew almost immediately and has continued to grow. Currently, it has a population of over 22,500.
The people of Pottstown honor their rich tradition with three separate walking tours. The Historic Pottstown Walking Tour is an excursion through 22 historic sites and features the Pottsgrove Manor that was built in 1752 by John Potts. The Historic Advertising Murals of Downtown Pottstown takes you on a tour of the original business advertising murals that have been restored to their original form and color. Lastly, The Architectural Legacy of Historic Pottstown is a journey through residential, commercial, and religious sites that reflect the architectural styles of the 250-year-old town.
In addition to its rich culture and history, Pottstown is home to many famous people, including Aaron Beasley, a former NFL cornerback; Don Strock, a retired NFL quarterback; Earl Strom, a former NBA referee; Al Grey, a legendary Jazz trombonist; and Daryl Hall, member of the Grammy Award winning Hall & Oates.
Pottstown Moving Company
If you’re in need of an efficient and stress-free relocation to, from or within Pottstown, our movers are the most talented, experienced and knowledgeable around. With an outstanding dedication to customer satisfaction, our crews will haul the largest items to the farthest distances to meet your specifications. Their goal is to ensure you have a moving experience unlike any you’ve had before, so they’ll go above and beyond to make that happen. Some of the specific services our Pottstown moving company offers include:
- Residential Moving: There isn’t a style of home our Pottstown movers haven’t had experience with. Regardless of the size of your residential move, look to O’Brien’s for a quick and efficient relocation.
- Commercial Movers: We’re the movers businesses around Pottstown trust. With the ability to offer comprehensive services like employee relocation, there isn’t a better option in town!
- Specialized Moving: Not all movers truly understand the art of moving specialized equipment. With extensive training and years of experience packing and transporting oblong, heavy-duty items, let us handle your unique needs.
- Storage: Armed from the ground up with the latest in security and fire-prevention technologies, there isn’t a safer place to store your belongings than our spacious warehouses.
- International Moving: Want to live out your dreams of living in a foreign country? Let us get you and your belongings there safely and efficiently.
O’Brien’s serves the following Montgomery County zip codes: 18041, 18074, 18936, 18939, 18964, 18969, 19002, 19003, 19010, 19072, 19090,19401, 19402, 19403, 19404, 19405, 19406, 19407, 19408, 19409, 19422, 19426, 19462, 19464, 19468, 19473 and 19484.
Serving All of Montgomery County
- Bala Cynwyd
- Blue Bell
- Bryn Mawr
- East Greenville
- East Norriton
- Fort Washington
- King of Prussia
- North Wales
- Plymouth Meeting
- Valley Forge
- Willow Grove
- and more!
Claim you free moving quote today! Call O’Brien’s Moving & Storage or fill out our online form to learn more about how our Pottstown movers can help you. We look forward to hearing from you!