Montgomery County Residential Mover
Since 1947, O’Brien’s Moving & Storage has been the area’s top choice for Montgomery County household movers. Whether you’re moving down the street or relocating to the other side of the world, our highly rated Montgomery County residential moving company will make light work of your relocation. The area is rich in things to do and offers exceptional opportunities for history lovers, outdoor enthusiasts, and family-friendly fun. No wonder Montgomery County towns often land on best-places-to-live lists!
Fun Facts and Things to Do in Montgomery County, PA
Montgomery County has a population of over 800,000 people, and it is the 71st most populous county in the United States. The population of the county is larger than the states of Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, and the District of Columbia. Montgomery County is also one of the wealthiest counties in the county as far as median household income.
Similar to neighboring Bucks County, the northern part of the county is known for its farm land and open space, while the central and southern part of the county are more densely populated – as many of its residents work in nearby Philadelphia.
There are so many wonderful landmarks and places to see here, both outdoors and indoors:
- Washington Memorial Chapel is famous for its stained glass window depicting George Washington at prayer.
- United States National Memorial Arch is a huge memorial which was built in 1917 to commemorate George Washington’s Army that fought here in 1777 and 1778.
- The King of Prussia Mall is Philadelphia area’s premier shopping destination with over 450 stores and 30 dining options. The mall has more retail shopping space than any other mall in America!
- The Historic Pennypacker Mills is a beautiful mansion and country estate that was originally built in 1720 and is fully furnished with antiques collected by former Pennsylvania Governor Samuel W. Pennypacker. The collection highlights his interests in early Pennsylvania history, German and Dutch settlers, Native Americans, and the Revolutionary and Civil War. It was remodeled in 1901 to reflect the conditions and technology of that era.
For people that prefer the indoors, there are also many attractions throughout the county:
- LEGO Discovery Center: This place is incredible as it features local landmarks made from over 1,000,000 LEGO bricks. There is also a LEGO ride, 4D cinema, and a play area with thousands of bricks for children to build their own creations.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving: Feel the rush of freefalling as you float on a smooth cushion of air without a parachute . Try the 2 hour Flight school, where you learn to love the feeling of flying in virtual reality.
- Speed Raceway: Two separate tracks to test your driving skills as you compete to set the fastest lap! There are 2 different kart sizes for children and adults. These 48v electric karts are designed to have great acceleration in and out of turns, which makes them perfect for the two F1-inspired, road style tracks.
- Urban Air Adventure Park: Enjoy the thrills of an amusement park without ever having to go outside! Featuring the Sky Ride Coaster, a ropes course, climbing walls and hills, performance trampolines, a tube playground, warrior obstacle courses, ultimate dodge ball, and many other things, you may have to use more than one day to enjoy everything at this magnificent venue.
Montgomery County is also famous for its 6 separate Escape Rooms spread out throughout the county. From solving puzzles, murder mysteries, etc. in a myriad of different settings, you’ll experience the thrill of trying to escape before time runs out!
Premium Montgomery Country Residential Moving Services
As you did a search for “mover near me,” you clicked on the right page!
Our Montgomery County residential movers live and work locally, and we enjoy all of the venues listed above! We’re part of this community, and we love providing our neighbors with exceptional moving services.
Whether you’re moving from a small studio apartment or the biggest home in town, you can count on us for:
- Local Moving: Our local Montgomery County movers will make light work of your in-town move, so relax and let us do the heavy lifting!
- Long-Distance Moving: From packing and hauling to crating and storage, we offer all the services you need to enjoy a stress-free long-distance move.
- International Relocation: An overseas move doesn’t have to be overwhelming when you have the help of our experienced international movers.
- Household Storage: We offer both short-term and long-term storage. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your items are safe in our secure facilities.
Grab a Free Price Quote from Our Montgomery County Movers
We’re not like other household moving companies. Every member of the O’Brien Moving & Storage team goes the extra mile to deliver an exceptional experience from start to finish. Give our Montgomery County movers a call today to learn more or fill out our online contact form now to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and accurate cost estimate.