Levittown Residential Movers
At O’Brien’s Moving & Storage, we have had the opportunity to serve residents of a variety of communities. Still, we take special pride in our service as Levittown residential movers because of the town’s unique story. Relatively newer in comparison to most of PA’s communities, the “planned” community was established in the early ‘50s. It’s 41 different neighborhoods are found in four different municipalities: Bristol Township, Falls Township, Middletown Township, and the borough of Tullytown.
All of the streets were devoid of four-way intersections, and the names of the streets within each neighborhood (section) uniformly begin with the same letter that begins the name of the neighborhood, making it very easy to determine where any street is located. They also have a diving line road, with all streets to the west of that road ending with “road”, and all streets to the east of that road ending with “lane”. It is almost impossible to get lost traveling through Levittown’s neighborhoods! An aerial view of this layout is visually stunning. Levittown is recognized as the original American suburb.
The Growth and Fame of Levittown
Many famous people were born and raised in Levittown, including: Professional bowler Bill O’Neill, Daytime Emmy Award winner Jim Schuman, former Governor of Pennsylvania Mark S. Schweiker, David Uosikkinen, drummer for The Hooters, former NFL defensive back and Philadelphia Eagle Troy Vincent, and CBS 3 evening news anchor Susan Barnett.
Over the decades, Levittown has grown and become a bustling community with no shortage of delicious food. In fact, there are many great places in Levittown to dine:
- Gerome’s Sausage Company. OK, technically not a restaurant, but their wide variety of sausages, pastas, sauces, antipasti, and family recipes are phenomenal. There is no better place around to get a huge variety of sausage selections. Better yet for gluten sufferers, all of their sausages are gluten free!
- The Newportville Inn is another regional favorite. This wondrous, historic building is well known around the area for its incredible German food, atmosphere, and music.
- Of course, we always recommend that new residents check out the great seafood at Under The Pier.
- The Unique Garden of Eaten is the best around for breakfast lovers, and they now serve lunch and dinner!
With so many famous faces and great places, it’s no surprise that our company has had to expand our services as a Levittown residential moving company.
Complete Residential Services by Levittown Movers
Besides our reputation as a trustworthy business, we set ourselves apart from other household moving companies by offering comprehensive service. Throughout our 90 years of industry experience, O’Brien’s Moving and Storage has acquired the knowledge and tools to handle moves of all types and sizes. Much of our experience has come from growing alongside the community and helping families relocate. However, we are far more than just a local moving company. You can count on our professionals to assist you as:
- Local Movers: No matter the size of your household, we make it easy moving across the street or to the other side of town.
- Long Distance Movers: If life takes you outside of Levittown, you don’t have to worry about finding a new moving company. Our trusted, local professionals can help you move anywhere in the country.
- International Movers: You can rest easy working with familiar faces as you relocate your entire household and life to a different country.
- Household Storage: When you need temporary or long-term storage for household items, there’s no better team of the job. We have a safe and secure storage warehouse to keep your belongings for as long as necessary.
Request Free Pricing from Our Levittown Residential Movers
If you have been searching the internet for “a reliable mover near me,” then you’ve come to the right place. We recommend that you call us to speak with our local Levittown movers about all of the residential moving services we have to offer. You can also request a free quote for your upcoming move by submitting our online form.