Harrisburg Interstate Movers
The beautiful city of Harrisburg anchors the large metropolitan region of the Susquehanna Valley. Due to its location along the vast Susquehanna River, Harrisburg played a large role in American history during the Westward Migration, the Civil War, the Industrial Revolution, and the railroad industry. With all this rich history, there are many wonderful places to visit that make Harrisburg one of the top tourist attractions not just in Pennsylvania, but also across the United States.
- The iconic State Capital Complex – The complex sits on over 50 acres of parks and streets, and features some of the finest Renaissance era architecture in the country.
- The National Civil War Museum – A permanent, non-profit educational institution created to promote the preservation of material culture and sources directly relevant to the Civil War, and the aftermath period of the war as related to Civil War Veterans’ service organizations.
- The Simon Cameron House – A historic house museum built in 1766 and later extended, it was the summer residence of Simon Cameron, an influential Republican Party politician during and after the Civil War.
- Fort Hunter Mansion and Park – Built on a bluff overlooking the Susquehanna River, it was built by the British Army during the French & Indian War. This land offers a spectacular view of the vast Susquehanna River and the Blue Mountains. After the Revolutionary War it grew into a self - sufficient frontier village with grist and saw mills, a country store, blacksmith shop, school, artisan’s shops, a tavern, and a very successful distillery. Barges and other crafts were allowed to anchor along the river and visit there.
- The Pennsylvania Fire Museum – This museum is dedicated to the amazing fire fighter heritage in the Harrisburg area. It contains an outstanding collection of artifacts of the hand drawn fire equipment, vintage fire apparatus, pictures, and info about the history of fire fighters in Pennsylvania and throughout the United States.
- The Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center – This incredible, one-of-a-kind Farm Show Complex sits on 60 acres, with 11 buildings and arenas totaling 290,000 square feet. Over the past 50 years it has been host to several different types of professional sports teams, as well as many concerts each year. What has made the Farm Show Complex and Expo Center famous over the years is its agricultural exhibitions, especially the annual Pennsylvania Farm Show. It is the largest agricultural event held in the United States. The event is free to the public and attracts over a half million annual visitors, and has over 10,000 competitive events spread over 24 acres under its roof.
There are also numerous gorgeous parks and fantastic restaurants spread out throughout the city that make Harrisburg a truly wonderful area to visit and raise a family.
Seamless Relocations with Our Harrisburg Interstate Movers
As a company that has served Pennsylvania for generations, O’Brien’s Moving & Storage is a proud part of the community—and a top choice among professional Harrisburg interstate moving companies. Our decades of experience have given our interstate movers the skills needed to coordinate and execute moves across the country or to neighboring states. As an award-winning, long-term Allied Van Lines agent, you can rely on us to deliver streamlined, professional service every step of the way. Our Harrisburg interstate movers offer comprehensive out-of-state moving services, tailored to your needs.
- State-to-State Moving: Regardless of the size of your household, moving out of state is a big undertaking. Our interstate moving experts can handle the packing, crating, storage, and delivery of your items to guarantee a stress-free moving experience.
- Cross-Country Moving: With our state-of-the-art trucks, experienced crews, and friendly customer service, O’Brien’s is your choice for a cross-country moving company that puts the needs of your family first.
Whether you’re heading up the east coast, down south, or to the Pacific Northwest, our full-service professional interstate movers in Harrisburg can assist you with every stage of the out of state moving process.
Get a Free Quote for Your Interstate Move from Harrisburg
At O’Brien’s Moving & Storage, we know that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for planning and executing an interstate move, and you can count on us to provide the customized state-to-state moving plans and guaranteed service you need to have an exceptional experience. Learn more about what sets our Harrisburg interstate moving company apart from the crowd by giving us a call today, or request your free, no-obligation estimate and consultation by filling out our brief online form.