Are you looking for a reliable Gloucester Township moving and storage company? Whether you are relocating your home or business, there’s one long-distance mover that will provide you with a streamlined, cost-effective experience. O’Brien’s Moving & Storage is an A+ rated, BBB-accredited mover with decades of experience. We are also agents of Allied Van Lines, providing us with a nationwide network of highest-quality moving resources.
Beautiful Gloucester Township
Gloucester Township is a growing area of Camden County, New Jersey, located just 8 miles east of Philadelphia and 50 miles west of Atlantic City. This wonderful location has led to a rapidly growing population of almost 70,000 residents. Founded in 1695, the township was named after the cathedral city of Gloucester which is located on the banks of the River Severn in England.
The state of New Jersey is the outlet and mall center of the world, and Gloucester Township is no exception. The beautiful, new Gloucester Premium Outlets features outlets such as Nautica, PUMA, Reebok, Adidas, Under Armour, Aerie, and Kate Spade New York, all in an outdoor concept that includes a playground and a large fireplace. Gloucester Township has many other sites to visit, some of which are historic:
- The Gabriel Davies Tavern House. Gloucester Township’s historical centerpiece was originally built to accommodate travelers heading east and west, and watermen carrying lumber and other products via Timber Creek. It was also referred to as the Hillman Hospital House because it was designated a hospital by General George Washington for his injured troops during the Revolutionary War.
- The Chew-Powell House & Chew-Powell-Wallens Burying Ground. Built in 1688, it was the home of Richard and Charity Chew-Powell, who had 21 children, including 17 who served in the Revolutionary War. Several sons, along with the remains of early settlers, Revolutionary and Civil War soldiers, and many Leni Lenape Native Americans are buried in the cemetery next to the house.
- The Historic Blackwood District. Formed at the intersection of the Black Horse Pike and Church Street, it was an important travel route between the Delaware River and the Atlantic Coast. The Blackwood Historic District contains a collection of streets lined with dwellings, churches, schools, and commercial buildings that convey the rich heritage of the oldest and largest village in Gloucester Township.
- Timber Creek Dog Park. This amazing 9-acre dog park is located in the huge Timer Creek Park. It is a great place for dogs to run and play off-leash. The large open space also has obstacles and toys for them to explore, and even has a pond nearby for leashed swimming lessons!
Full-Service Movers for Gloucester Township
If you’re planning a move to Gloucester Township, then O’Brien’s Moving & Storage is the team to call. We are experienced at handling all kinds of moves, and our team of dedicated relocation planners, professional packers, and delivery drivers uphold the most stringent quality standards. We look forward to helping you create a custom moving plan. Until then, feel free to browse the links below to learn about our service options:
- Long-Distance Movers: Let us take a load off your shoulders with full-service packing, specialized moving, and anything else that you might need for a low-hassle long-distance relocation.
- International Movers: Not all moving companies are qualified to handle international moves. We are, and we won’t stop until you are settled in and fully satisfied with our services.
- Commercial Movers: Our office movers know how to protect your fragile, high-value items, so you can get back to business sooner while staying within your budget.
- Storage Services: Do you need more time before having your belongings delivered? What about an affordable and secure long-term storage option? Whatever you need, our facilities can accommodate them.
Get a Free Quote from Our Gloucester Township Movers
Whether you need household movers or commercial movers, you won’t regret going with O’Brien’s Moving & Storage. Although we are confident that our team will treat you right, we understand if you have some questions about our services. Call us today to speak with one of our courteous relocation specialists or use our online form to request a free moving cost estimate.