Chester County Residential Movers
The historical past of Chester County goes back to 1682, when William Penn created it as one of the three original counties in the state of Pennsylvania. Since that time, the region has grown from an agricultural center that played a dynamic role in the American Revolutionary War to a thriving, populous region that is now the highest-income county in the state. From the historic landmarks that dot the region to the ample recreational opportunities throughout the borders of the county, there is something for everyone to explore when visiting this beautiful part of Pennsylvania.
Chester County is now the fastest - growing county in the Delaware Valley, and is one of the fastest growing counties in the Northeastern part of the United States. Chester County had a population of 498,886 (as of the 2010 census), making it the 24th most populated county in the country. Much of the history of Chester County arises from its excellent location between the Susquehanna River to the west, and Philadelphia to the east. The city of Chester became a center for naval shipbuilding, plus 2 great railroads (the Pennsylvania Railroad and the Reading Railroad) allowed much industry to concentrate along these rail lines. The availability of this transportation allowed workers to easily commute to urban jobs; hence the rise of suburbs. This continues today as SEPTA serves 10 railway stations to Philadelphia, and Amtrak provides service to 5 railway stations that go to Harrisburg, Philadelphia and the northeast corridor.
People and Places of Chester County
Some notable people from Chester County include current NFL quarterback Matt Ryan and former NFL quarterback Scott Brunner, baseball pitchers Jon Matlock and Herb Pennock, Artic explorer Isaac Israel Hayes, American civil rights leader Bayard Rustin - who was the chief organizer of the 1963 March on Washington for jobs and freedom, and artist Andrew Wyeth.
Chester County covers a vast area and is blessed to have 6 large parks with over 4,600 hundred acres. With Black Rock Sanctuary, Hibernia, Nottingham, Springton Manor farm, Warwick, and Wolf's Hollow, you can enjoy forests, meadows, family farm museums, creeks and wetlands, and nature habitats. Whether you’re relocating to Chester County or buying a new home in this community, Chester County residents new and old have countless options for having a good time in the region.
Expert Residential Movers in Chester County
There’s no question that Chester County has a lot to offer to those lucky enough to call it home, and the team at O’Brien’s Moving & Storage is happy to be a part of the process for assisting families and professionals with relocating to the area. As a top local moving company since 1947, we’ve lived, worked, and grown within the region, and you won’t find a more experienced team of home movers to handle your upcoming move.
Whether you’re planning a long-distance relocation or want full-service support for transitioning your family to a nearby town in Chester County, household moving experts at O’Brien’s offer a wide range of comprehensive services to accommodate all of your needs:
- Local Chester County Movers: Hidden gems, local hangouts, and popular attractions are all common knowledge to our local moving company, and we’ll ensure that you have a seamless, hassle-free relocation.
- Long-Distance Moving: Planning a long-distance move can be a major undertaking, but with our residential movers on your side, you can be confident your project is in the best of hands.
- International Relocation: Taking your family overseas for your next adventure? O’Brien’s has got you covered with our highly efficient and affordable international moving services.
- Senior Moving Services: Moving your senior loved ones to a new home takes compassionate, expert care, and that’s exactly what you can expect from our highly trained household movers.
- Corporate Relocation: When your employer is requiring you to relocate as part of your job, O’Brien’s will work within the company’s parameters to make the entire process a breeze.
Get More Information on Our Residential Moving Solutions in Chester County
As one of the most trusted names for a Chester County moving company, you can rely on the professionals at O’Brien’s Moving & Storage to get your household belongings safely to their final destination—wherever in the world you need to go! Learn more about the services offered by our home movers today by giving us a call, or simply fill out our online form now to request an appointment for your free estimate and consultation.