Bucks County Residential Movers
When looking for a safe, friendly place to raise a family, many establish roots in Bucks County. It’s easy to see why, when you consider the beautiful outdoor spaces, excellent schools, and low crime rates. O’Brien’s Moving & Storage has been part of this community for nearly 100 years, and our Bucks County residential movers will help you enjoy a hassle-free relocation.
Since 1928, our household movers have built a solid reputation for excellent service one mile at a time. While much has changed in the moving industry since we did our first job, our commitment to our original motto, Courteous and Dependable, continues to this day. The O’Brien’s Moving & Storage team is proud provide exceptional residential moving services to our friends and neighbors: the Bucks County residents who choose to make their home in this beautiful community.
There’s So Much to See and Do in Beautiful Bucks County!
Bordering Philadelphia and southwestern New Jersey, Bucks County is a very popular place to live with a population of over 628,000 residents. Bucks County covers over 622 square miles and is basically divided between rich farmland, colonial historic sites, the natural scenery of Upper Bucks County, and the more populous and active Lower Bucks County.
The entire county is filled with unforgettable places to see and visit, including these popular sites and attractions:
- The 42-acre countryside Peddler’s Village in Upper Bucks county is the 3rd most visited attraction in the entire Philadelphia region, and it is known as much for its weekend festivals, seasonal displays, and special events (weddings, reunions, retirement parties, etc…) as it is for its 60+ shops, restaurants, and great walking areas.
- Upper Bucks is also home to 5 huge, beautiful castles that are a great way to spend a day touring and admiring the history of the area.
- Lower Bucks County is home to two vast and widely popular malls, the Neshaminy Mall and the Oxford Valley Mall. The Neshaminy Mall is over 1,000,000 square feet!
- Parx Casino and Racing is a thoroughbred horse racing venue and also the largest casino in Pennsylvania. It boasts more than 3,300 slot machines, 48 poker tables, and it is open 24 hours a day.
- Sesame Place is another amazing attraction in Lower Bucks County. The children’s theme park and water park is based on the Sesame Street television program and sits on 14 acres, with the latest expansion in 2014 being the construction of Cookie Monster’s Land!
- Another favorite way to spend a day in Bucks County is to tour the phenomenal array of covered bridges. Originally home to 36 covered bridges, there are still 12 of these magnificent structures remaining. The roof design protects the supporting beams on both sides from the weather, creating a much longer lasting bridge. Also, all of the 12 remaining bridges consist of overlapping triangles, with no arches or upright beams. This new type of construction (at the time) supported bridges up to 200-feet long! The Bucks County Historical Society has done a wonderful job preserving these historic structures so that they can be enjoyed for years to come.
- Our Bucks County personal favorite is the historic Logan Inn, located in New Hope. Built in 1722, it is Bucks County’s oldest run inn, and it underwent an extensive renovation which kept the original craftsmanship and artistry of that era. This is reflected in the original paintings and stone walls from the original façade of the building in the Historic Tavern, the exposed wooden beams in the Fireside Lounge, and the 16 inn rooms—which are a wonderful blend of the Colonial era along with modern luxuries. The menu has remained unique, and the incredible recipes have withstood the test of time.
A Reliable, Affordable Bucks County Residential Moving Company
The more you learn about the history, charm, and family-friendly communities in Bucks County, the more you’ll be ready to make your move. When you search for a Bucks County household mover, you’ll no doubt get a long list of residential moving companies serving the area—but few offer the experience, professionalism, and next-level service that our expert team provides!
Our highly trained, expert residential movers are able to handle moves of any size and scope, so turn to us for:
- Local Bucks County Movers: When you need local Bucks County movers, our courteous, in-house team will exceed your expectations.
- Long-Distance Movers: Whether you’re moving one state over or to the other side of the country, we’ll provide a hassle-free long distance moving experience.
- International Relocation: Our Bucks County household movers will help with customs clearance, final delivery from the port, and all the other details of a move across the pond.
- Household Storage: Our short-term or long-term residential storage solutions are affordable and secure.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Bucks County Residential Movers
Planning a move? Make your first call to O’Brien’s Moving & Storage! We’ll take care of all the moving-day details—you’ll wonder how you ever moved without us! Call today or fill out our online contact form now to schedule a free, in-home consultation with an experienced household relocation specialist.